6.14.2014

MINI HIJAB HAUL


Assalamu'alaikum sisters! Today I've got a mini scarf/hijab haul as I started wearing the hijab recently yayy and alhamdullilah I am very very happy with my decision and I have started this blog to inspire muslim girls with fashion but still stay in the limits and fulfill their duty to Allah swt. So anyways, I bought three hijabs from a local store in my area. All the scarfs I bought are in cotton material as I feel that they are the most comfortable and they stay in place. I chose two plain and one with a pattern. The two plain ones are perfect for everday wear so I chose black and a beige coloured. These two have pompoms on the end which look beautiful when you wear the hijab whereas the patterned one doesn't. They are quiet sheer but I fold them in half and they are quiet large in size which I like. Along with that I also bought the flower to add volume to my hijab. These can be found anywhere where they sell scarves.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those colors! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Saida ^ ...do keep posting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamu Alaykum- just a notice that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!- which is really just a way from bloggers for bloggers to spread your blog around the community. All you have to do is download the logo, tell eleven facts about yourself, answer my eleven questions, then nominate five (or eleven, if you can manage it!) other bloggers, whose blogs you want to draw attention to, for the award.

    ReplyDelete